Public employees, please disregard. Contributions are not tax deductible. Corporate contributions are prohibitted. Individuals may contribute no more than $2,800 per person. Contributions by couples must be drawn on joint accounts with both names printed.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old. I am not, nor am I making this contribution on behalf of, a corporation, labor organization, national bank, foreign national without a green card, a federal contractor, or any other federally impermissible source.
Contribute By Mail:
- You may also contribute by mail, by sending a personal check made payable to “Committee to Re-Elect Jim Justice” to:
- Committee to Re-Elect Jim Justice, PO Box 449, Charleston, WV 25322
- Please include your full name, address, email address, occupation and employer in the envelope.