- I affirm that I am making this contribution via my personal credit or debit card for which I have a legal obligation to pay, and not through a corporate or business entity card or the card of another person.
- My contribution is made from personal funds, and not from the general treasury funds of a corporation, organization or national bank.
- I have not received any funds from another person or entity for the purposes of making this contribution.
- I am a United States citizen, or a Green Card Holder who has been lawfully admitted for permanent residence and this contribution will not be reimbursed by another person.
Contribution Limits per election:
- Individuals, corporations, unions: $2,600 (except industries regulated by the State of New Jersey)
- PACs, candidate committees, continuing political committees: $8,200
New Jersey election law (NJSA 19:25-10.6 and 10.15) requires that we collect the name, address, occupation, employer and employer’s address for every individual contribution. Non-currency contributions in excess of $300 in the aggregate for an election are reportable to the NJ Election Law Enforcement Commission. All currency contributions are reportable.
Limited Liability Corporations (LLCs), partnerships, and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) are prohibited from contributing to a campaign as an entity. The contribution is from the individual or partner signing the check. If the intent is to allocate a portion of the contribution to an individual or partner who did not sign the check, written instructions and signed acknowledgements must be provided by the contributing individuals or partners concerning the allocation.
Contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes.
Mail: To contribute by mail, please send a personal check made payable to “Franklin Township Republican Club” to:
Franklin Township Republican Club
P.O. Box 6344
Somerset, NJ 08875
Please include your full name, address, email address, occupation and employer in the envelope.