Contributions to WinRed are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not currently entered into any contract with the State of Hawaii, any of its counties, or any of their departments or agencies.
Your generous donation of up to $6,000 would be greatly appreciated, as allowed by Hawaii's Campaign Spending Laws pursuant to Section 11-357(a)(3).
I understand current campaign finance law requires candidate committees, party committees, and PACs to file periodic reports disclosing the money they raise and spend. Candidate committees must identify the names, addresses, occupations, and employers of all individuals who contribute more than $100 in an election cycle. Max contribution amount per election cycle is $6,000.