Paid for by Hullihan for Texas.
8000 Research Forest Dr Ste 115
The Woodlands, TX 77382
Contributions to Hullihan for Texas are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. All contributions are subject to the following limits: from an individual or non-multicandidate PAC, $2,900 per election; from a multi-candidate PAC, $5,000 per election. For purposes of these limits, the primary and general are deemed to be separate elections.
Contributions in any amount from corporations, labor organizations, federal government contractors, national banks and other federally-chartered institutions, and foreign nationals are prohibited. Federal law requires us to use best efforts to collect and report the name, address, employer and occupation of each individual whose aggregate contributions exceed $200 in the two-year federal election cycle.
By clicking “contribute,” you certify as follows:
- I am a United States citizen or lawfully-admitted permanent resident (i.e., a “Green Card” holder).
- I am at least 18 years old.
- I am not a federal government contractor.
- I am making this contribution using my own debit/credit card, which I have the legal obligation to fund/repay, and not the card of any other person or an incorporated entity.
- No one has provided me with funds in advance for the purpose of making this contribution, and no one will reimburse me for it.
The appearance of candidate Jonathan Hullihan in military uniform or information regarding his military service does not imply or constitute endorsement by the US Department of Defense or any of its particular military departments.