WinRed is the online fundraising platform of Jessica Taylor for Congress, Inc. Your contribution to WinRed will benefit Jessica Taylor's campaign for United States Representative.
By clicking continue, you certify as follows:
- I am a U.S. Citizen or a lawfully-admitted permanent resident (i.e., a "Green Card holder");
- I am at least 18 years old;
- I am not a federal government contractor;
- I am making this contribution using my own personal debit/credit card which I have the legal obligation to fund/repay, and not a card issued to another person or a corporate or business card; and
- No one has provided me with funds in advance for the purpose of making this contribution, and no one will reimburse me for it.
Contributions to Jessica Taylor for Congress, Inc. are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. All contributions are subject to the following limits: from an individual or non-multicandidate PAC, $2800 per election; from a multicandidate PAC, $5000 per election; from a couple out of joint funds and with both signatures, $5,600 per election. For purposes of these limits, the primary, runoff (if there is one) and general elections are separate elections, and all contributions will be designated to the elections in that order. Contributions in any amount from corporations, labor organizations, foreign nationals or federal government contractors are strictly prohibited. Federal law requires us to use best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation and employer of each individual whose aggregate contributions exceed $200 in a two-year federal election cycle.
By clicking ''donate" or''contribute" above, you agree that your contribution will be designated to 2020 Primary Debt Retirement. Each contribution designated for 2020 Primary Debt Retirement will be aggregated with all other 2020 primary contributions by that same donor for purposes of determining whether the donor has exceeded the applicable contribution limit. Excessive contributions will be returned, refunded, redesignated or reattributed as provided by law.