WinRed is the online fundraising platform of Jessica Taylor for Senate Inc. Your contribution to WinRed will benefit Jessica Taylor's campaign for United States Senator from Alabama.
Your contribution will be designated for the 2022 Primary and used to retire debts associated with that election. Each contribution so designated will be aggregated with all other 2020 Primary contributions by the same contributor for purposes of determining whether the contributor has exceeded the applicable contribution limit. Excessive contributions will be returned, refunded, redesignated or reattributed as provided by law.
By clicking continue, you certify as follows:
- I am a U.S. Citizen or lawfully-admitted permanent resident (i.e., a “Green Card holder”);
- I am at least 18 years old;
- I am not a federal government contractor;
- I am making this contribution using my own personal debit/credit card which I have the legal obligation to fund/repay, and not a card issued to another person or a corporate or business card; and
- No one has provided me with funds in advance for the purpose of making this contribution, and no one will reimburse me for it.
Contributions to Jessica Taylor for Senate Inc. are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. All contributions are subject to the following limits: from an individual or non-multicandidate PAC, $2900 per election; from a multicandidate PAC, $5000 per election; from a couple out of joint funds and with both signatures, $5,800 per election. For purposes of these limits, the primary, runoff and general elections are separate elections, and all contributions will be designated to the elections in that order. Contributions in any amount from corporations, labor organizations, foreign nationals or federal government contractors are strictly prohibited. Federal law requires us to use best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of each individual whose aggregate contributions exceed $200 in a two-year federal election cycle.
Paid for by Jessica Taylor for Senate Inc.