WinRed is the online fundraising platform of Marc for US. Your contribution to WinRed will benefit Marc Molinaro’s campaign for United States Representative from New York’s 19th Congressional District.
By clicking continue/continue, you certify as follows:
- I am a U.S. Citizen or lawfully-admitted permanent resident (i.e., a “Green Card holder”);
- I am at least 18 years old;
- I am not a federal government contractor;
- I am making this contribution using my own personal debit/credit card which I have the legal obligation to fund/repay, and not a card issued to another person or a corporate or business card; and
- No one has provided me with funds in advance for the purpose of making this contribution, and no one will reimburse me for it.
Contributions to Marc for US are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. All contributions are subject to the following limits: from an individual or non-multicandidate PAC, $2900 per election; from a multicandidate PAC, $5000 per election; from a couple out of joint funds and with both signatures, $5800 per election. For purposes of these limits, the primary and general elections are separate elections, and all contributions will be designated to those elections in that order. Contributions in any amount from corporations, labor organizations, foreign nationals or federal government contractors are strictly prohibited. Federal law requires us to use best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation and employer of each individual whose aggregate contributions exceed $200 in a two-year federal election cycle.
Paid for by Marc for US Inc.