WinRed is the online fundraising platform of Marc for US. Your contribution to WinRed will benefit Marc Molinaro’s campaign for United States Representative from New York’s 19th Congressional District.
By clicking continue/continue, you certify as follows:
- I am a U.S. Citizen or lawfully-admitted permanent resident (i.e., a “Green Card holder”);
- I am at least 18 years old;
- I am not a federal government contractor;
- I am making this contribution using my own personal debit/credit card which I have the legal obligation to fund/repay, and not a card issued to another person or a corporate or business card; and
- No one has provided me with funds in advance for the purpose of making this contribution, and no one will reimburse me for it.
Contributions to Marc for US are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. All contributions are subject to the following limits: from an individual or non-multicandidate PAC, $3,300 per election; from a multicandidate PAC, $5,000 per election; from a couple, out of joint funds, and with the signature of both spouses or partners, $6,600 per election. Unless you instruct us otherwise, we will designate your contribution(s) first to 2022 general election debt, then to the 2024 primary election, then to the 2024 general election subject to each election's per election limit. Contributions in any amount from corporations, foreign nationals and federal government contractors are prohibited. Federal law requires us to use best efforts to collect and report the name, address, employer and occupation of each individual whose aggregate contributions exceed $200 in the two-year federal election cycle.
Paid for by Marc for US Inc.