Contributions to McGuire for Arizona through WinRed are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes. An individual may contribute up to $5,800 and a couple may contribute up to $11,600. Nonmulticandidate PACs may contribute up to $5,800 and multicandidate PACs may contribute up to $10,000. Contributions from corporations, LLCs taxed as corporations, labor unions, foreign nationals (non-green card holders), and federal contractors are prohibited. Federal law requires McGuire for Arizona’s best efforts to obtain and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of any individual who contributes more than $200 in an election cycle.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old. I am not, nor am I making this contribution on behalf of, a corporation, labor organization, national bank, foreign national without a green card, a federal contractor, or any other federally impermissible source.
- By making an donation to McGuire for Arizona through WinRed, I consent to live or prerecorded telephone calls, or text message to the phone number I have provided. I understand that my carrier may charge me for these messages and that I can revoke this consent at any time.