I confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I agree that all payments are final. There are no refunds.
Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Individuals may contribute up $2,900 for the Primary and $2,900 for the General election. Individuals may make one contribution for $5,800 and indicate “Primary/General” in the note of the form. A couple may Contribute (both names are listed on the First Name field) for up to $11,600 if “Primary/General” is indicated in the note on the form. Contributions to Vote Jonathan Reiss US Congress, 2022 are subject to the prohibitions and limitations of the Federal Election Campaign Act. That law prohibits federal contributions from corporations, labor unions, and foreign nationals who are not admitted for permanent residence. All contributions must be made from personal funds and may not be reimbursed by any other person.
Contributions to Vot Jonathan Reiss US Congress, 2022 are currently be designatred P2022 Debt Retirement.