Servant Leadership Fund (“JFC”) is a joint fundraising committee composed of Michael Waltz for Congress, Warrior Diplomat, Frontline Patriots, and NRCC (each, a “Committee,” and, collectively, the “Committees”). Any contribution to the JFC permissible under the Federal Election Campaign Act, as amended (“FECA”), from contributors who have not exceeded their applicable Federal contribution limits, shall be allocated among the Committees pursuant to FECA and the formula set forth in this Notice.
Contributions to Servant Leadership Fund, or any of its participating committees, are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
Servant Leadership Fund is a joint fundraising committee composed of and authorized by Michael Waltz for Congress, Warrior Diplomat, Frontline Patriots, and NRCC. 824 S Milledge Ave Ste 101, Athens, GA 30605.
Individuals or federal non-multicandidate PACs may contribute up to $305,700 annually. Such contributions shall be allocated in the following order:
1. Michael Waltz for Congress shall receive any contribution not exceeding $6,600, designating up to $3,300 to the primary election and up to $3,300 to the general election, provided such limits apply.
2. Warrior Diplomat shall receive any contribution not exceeding $5,000 annually.
3. Frontline Patriots shall receive any contribution not exceeding $5,000 annually.
4. NRCC shall receive for its general account any contribution not exceeding $41,300 annually.
5. NRCC shall receive for its Legal Proceedings Fund any contribution not exceeding $123,900 annually.
6. NRCC shall receive for its Building Fund any contribution not exceeding $123,900 annually.
Contributions from corporations, labor organizations, national banks, federal government contractors, foreign nationals without green cards, and other federally impermissible sources are prohibited. By contributing, you agree to designate your contribution to the elections described above. Contributions that exceed a donor’s contribution limit to a participating Committee shall be reallocated to the remaining Committees according to this allocation formula to the extent permitted by FECA. Any contributor may designate his or her contribution to a specific participant Committee to the extent permitted by FECA. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of each individual whose aggregate contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle or calendar year, as applicable.