Leadership and Transparency is needed now more than ever in the Warren County Auditor's office.
Mark Snell is a proven leader serving as:
- Chief of Staff for Iowa Secretary of State Paul Pate
- Gubernatorial Appointments Director/Aide to Governor Terry Branstad
- Executive Director for the Ames and Clear Lake, Iowa Chambers and Economic Development Commissions.
Mark has served communities as:
- Vice President of the Ames School Board
- Executive Director of the Ames and Clear Lake Chambers and Economic Development Commissions
- Finance Director for the Boy Scouts of America Mid Iowa Council
Warren County is the 11th largest County in Iowa
- It's time to have transparent elections in Warren County
- It's time to have leaders that can calculate tax information accurately
- It's time to have forward thinking leadership that anticipates growth instead of reacting to it
- It's time to have leaders that are good stewards of our resources
We need Mark Snell as Warren County Auditor