Federal law requires political committees to use their best efforts to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.
Contributions to Ted Budd for Senate are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.
The Federal Election Commission requires that all of these statements are true for anyone contributing to the campaign.
• I am a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• I am donating my own money
• I am not under contract to the Federal Government
• I am not making this contribution in the name of another person
• I am 18 years of age or older
Contributions from corporations, federal contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited. Contributions are for 2022 General Election Debt Retirement. Any funds in excess of your limit to that election will be redesignated to the Primary 2028 election or General 2028 election according to available limits.