Federal law requires political committees to use their best efforts to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.
Contributions to Ted Budd for Senate are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.
The Federal Election Commission requires that all of these statements are true for anyone contributing to the campaign.
• I am a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• I am donating my own money
• I am not under contract to the Federal Government
• I am not making this contribution in the name of another person
• I am 18 years of age or older
All funds received in response to this solicitation will be subject to federal contribution limits and prohibitions. Contributions from corporations, federal contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited. All contributions are required to be made with personal funds and not those of another. Personal/Individual Credit Cards only.