By clicking the button above, I verify the following statements are accurate and true:
- This contribution is made from my own funds and will not be reimbursed by any other person or entity;
- This contribution is not made from the treasury funds of a corporation, labor union, or national bank or from any person or entity who is a federal contractor;
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent U.S. resident ("green card" holder).
- I consent to live or prerecorded telephone calls, or text message to the phone number I have provided. I understand that my carrier may charge me for these messages and that I can revoke this consent at any time.
- The maximum amount an individual may contribute up to $5,600, while couples may contribute up to $11,200.
Contributions or gifts to Tom Cotton for Senate are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
An individual may contribute up to $5,600 ($2,800 for the primary election; $2,800 for the general election), while couples may contribute up to $11,200 ($2,800 each for the primary election; $2,800 each for the general election). Federal multicandidate PACs may contribute up to $10,000 ($5,000 for the primary election; $5,000 for the general election). Contributions from corporations, foreign nationals (without "green cards") and federal government contractors are prohibited. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose aggregate contributions exceed $200 per election.
Senator Cotton was honorably discharged from the U.S. Army. Images do not
imply endorsement by the Department of Defense or any Service Branch.