Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation. Contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
Federal law requires us to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 per election cycle.
Contributions by corporations, foreign nationals (non-green card holders), labor unions and federal government contractors are prohibited. Corporations and individuals are strictly prohibited from reimbursing another person for making a contribution to Wicker for Senate.
Individuals may contribute a maximum of $5,800 ($2,900 for the Primary election and $2,900 for the General election). Federal multi-candidate PACs may contribute a maximum of $5,000 for the General election. All contributions are subject to limitations and regulations set by the Federal Election Commissions.
By clicking this button, I certify that I am at least 18 years old and am making this contribution on a personal credit or debit card with my own personal funds - not those of another person or entity - and that I meet the eligibility requirements set forth under the Legal Compliance terms as set forth above.
I AFFIRM THAT THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE TRUE AND ACCURATE: Your contribution cannot be accepted unless each statement applies to you.
- This contribution is made from my own funds and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- I am not a Federal government contractor.
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
By donating you agree to receive emails from Wicker for Senate. You can opt-out at anytime.